Last Film You Saw

The Last Jedi.

Quite liked it. Better than the previous one. Beautiful to look at as well.

8.4/10

3 billboards.

Great performances but it didn't grab me.

7.4/10

Coco

Really good and quite sad near the end.

8.4/10

I watched the fillum 'Swingers' this weekend after my neighbour and I had a discussion about how shit Vince Vaughn is, I actually enjoyed it - Jon Favreau is brilliant.

The Shape of Water
8/10

A bit odd in parts but I found it enjoyable. Visually pleasing and kept my interest all the way through. A bit like the 80s classic 'Splash'.

3 Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
9/10

I found this a very good film. Great story, funny in parts, sad in others. Very well acted and written. Wish more films were like this. Not corny and full of explosions and daft unrealistic stuff happening.

Good Time
7.5/10

Robert Pattinson (Twilight Vampire) Robs a bank with his mentally challenged brother. All set in one night in New York evading the police. Surprisingly quite good. An unexpected bonus. On Netflix.

The Snowman...Fucking twating bastarding dreadful. I can only think that they either ran out of money or the cutting room floor has most of connections to the plot in it.

Avoid at all costs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.