Last Film You Saw

Punch Drunk Love

I regret my decision to buy the film on Prime but it’s a watchable romantic comedy/drama.

Watching Sandler star in a Paul Thomas Anderson film was always going to be an interesting experience.

A Face In The Crowd

Elia Kazan's 1957 satire on media demagogues, grass roots politics and early advertising mediums is so prescient to Donald Trump's America that it's almost scary. Andy Giffith showed just how talented he truly was as the sweating, boozing, and manipulative Larry 'Lonesome' Rhodes... a cross between Will Rogers and Huey Long. When you think that millions of people watched this guy play the lovable Andy Taylor... the transformation to Lonesome Rhodes seems like an evil doppelganger.

Last edited:
Fishermans Friends.

Not bad. Interesting backstory into how they came around. I've watched worse films.

Booked for an early preview on March 27th of Shazam. Looks good with the new trailer.

fighting with my family - if you like wrestling/WWE its all right I suppose

Nick Frost is getting fucking huge though

What Happened to Monday - watched it on Netflix last night and enjoyed it much more than I expected to. Noomi Rappace is seriously talented as well as not bad on the eyes.

How to train your dragon something or other..

It was alright. It's animated, so I guess aimed at younger kids.. Lots of dragons flying about breathing fire wtc

The best part for me was a pre movie 'advert'.. I say 'advert' cos I dont remember a brand or product being publicized or anything.. But there was a yogurt on screen and the male voice over kept talking about spooning and how if you want to spoon, you ought to do it in the foyer.. I don't know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.