Last Film You Saw

The fights did go on way too long imho, you can even see the enemies waiting to jump in now as he fights another one, they don’t flow as much, also they all have bullet proof suits!
Some of those fight scenes were sooooooooooooooo long................... I found my attention wandering (although I suppose you don't really have to think too hard in John Wick films really!)

Fired up Who Dares Wins after others had seen it, it’s decades since I last watched it 5/10, obviously on the back of the Iran embassy siege in the 80s, very low budget U.K. film, loved Lewis Collins back in the day with the Professional etc. Didn’t realise he died 10 years ago!

Air - enjoyed this and was educational for the kids to watch as they marveled at how any product could be launched without modern day social media. Damon puts in another very good performance and generally like anything Bateman is in. 7/10
Watched it on Saturday. A good watch and a banging 80s soundtrack!

Well your review was a literal review of what happened. However, its not really what its about. The Poet is God and Mother is Mother Earth for a start
I'm fully aware of the metaphor and I'm a big fan of Darren Aranofsky's other films which can also be described as metaphoric.
I really think though (in fairness to people who might want to watch this) that you should have used the spoiler button before writing that mate...
My "review" was the header from IMDB, giving nothing away, only the basic tenet.

Last edited:
Fired up Who Dares Wins after others had seen it, it’s decades since I last watched it 5/10, obviously on the back of the Iran embassy siege in the 80s, very low budget U.K. film, loved Lewis Collins back in the day with the Professional etc. Didn’t realise he died 10 years ago!
Love the bit when the SAS use a uniquely, er, SAS method to break into Skellen's house to free his family!

I watched a film called inside. william dafos in it.kinda weird.not sure what to make of it but it was interseting even tho i wanted to hate onit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.