Last Film You Saw

The 2nd Batman film in Christopher Nolan's trilogy is, according to IMDB, the 4th best rated film of all time. To put that in to context, it's more highly rated than Pulp Fiction, Schindler's List or any Star Wars film. The other 2 are very highly rated too. Not a fan of all the other Batman films, but Nolan's are brilliant.

It is one of the few comic character films with genuine foreboding in it's nature. i love that, nothing is good, darkness is all around, love it. A few bits of cheese at the very end that needs an edit but all in all a fantastic trilogy.

La La Land is very enjoyable but not great. Visually stunning and lots of clever touches. But the music is good rather than exceptional, no really memorable songs that you would expect in a great musical. Gosling and Stone are very good actors but nothing special as singers and Gosling is a bit too old for the part.

Live By Night Affleck is really becoming an accomplished actor and director, this will get oscar nominations 7.5/10

Jack reacher: don't go back. Terrible, really poor choice of story. Not read that book but the ones I've read are always cracking stories and this was really boring. As for Cruz as reacher, what a twat for casting himself in that role.

Jack reacher: don't go back. Terrible, really poor choice of story. Not read that book but the ones I've read are always cracking stories and this was really boring. As for Cruz as reacher, what a twat for casting himself in that role.

I watched that the other night, and whilst finding the story a bit shit and very generic, I enjoyed the film. Cruise is a very good actor and vert watchable. He's far too small to play Reacher, but I thought he did a pretty decent job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.