Last filming day of Neighbours

Best cast member was Bouncer. A dog of few words, but didn't half get into some scrapes.

"During the course of an eventful six-year stint Bouncer lived at three different addresses, survived road accidents, fathered puppies, got lost, was poisoned by some exotic mushrooms; and somehow saved Madge from a chip pan fire.
That's nothing, Skippy could explain quantum physics just by clicking his tongue

After a small bit of research, it's either that or housework, it's amazing how many got their kit off.

Raelee Hill, Kimberley Davies, Rebecca Elmalogloum, Kylie, Jacinta Stapleton, Margot Robbie, Emma Harrison, Nicola Charles, Caitlin Stacey, Michelle Ang, Nicky Whelan, Imogen Bailey etc etc

The Home and Away lot are just as bad.

Honestly, you'd think having a part in a long running soap would be enough, but no, off they go, flashing it all in films and photo shoots.

I'm disgusted.
Any links so I can be disgusted and offended too?

I accept your argument.

As actors have used the soaps as a springboard for greater success.

Fair point. I wasn't particularly thinking of neighbours as there are numerous big names who used that as a springboard. Probably a different cultural thing in Oz.

I was thinking more of Eastenders and Corrie, whilst there are a few names who went on to bigger and better things. There is also Curly Watts and plenty on Eastenders who despite being a fixture on there for years never get anything else besides a cameo in casualty.

Reactions: mat
Went downhill after Joe Mangel left for Manchester.

Home and Away was always better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.