Last manager who City fans really wanted sacked

Didn’t want Mancini sacked but it had clearly come to the end of his time here.

Hated Pellegrini, wasted some top years of our players. Fucked Kompany and Aguero rushing them back all the time as well.

Didn’t want Mancini sacked but it had clearly come to the end of his time here.

Hated Pellegrini, wasted some top years of our players. Fucked Kompany and Aguero rushing them back all the time as well.

The last 2 seasons of Pellegrini's reign felt like a state of purgatory, knowing we had to endure it in order to get Pep.

Price worth paying no doubt, but definitely 2 seasons which should have seen us win at least another league title.

There’s some good shouts on here but I’m a little surprised nobody has mentioned Coppell.

I know he only lasted two and a half minutes but I loathed him as a rag player and then to have him as our Manager was a fucking disgrace.
You've got to be seriously sick in the head if you can go that far back for the last manager you wanted sacked. Getting past Hughes & Pearce

The last 2 seasons of Pellegrini's reign felt like a state of purgatory, knowing we had to endure it in order to get Pep.

Price worth paying no doubt, but definitely 2 seasons which should have seen us win at least another league title.
Been waiting 50 years for any league success (so unlucky in '77) I will be indebted to Mancini and Pellegrini for the success they gave us. Wasn't a given then as it takes time for a club to dominate -

With the exception of Alan Ball I’ve never really wanted to see a manager sacked. Most of the time it’s just an indication that they were never really right for the job and whoever appointed them fucked up. Many of them seem to have a brief period of success at one club and then live of it for the rest of their careers. Steve Bruce in particular springs to mind. Kendall going was a real kick in the nuts, I doubt we’d have been in anywhere near the shit we ended up in if he’d stayed. Mancini’s appointment was an inspired piece of management imo. He was always going to have a limited shelf life but was exactly what the players and the club needed to bully us out of the rags shadow (something that was never going to happen under Hughes).
Alan Ball was a proper loon ..Buster Phillips anyone? Ball ''He will be Britain's first £10m pound player!!'' This sort of naivety was not what we needed then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.