last minute travel thread. spare and or available.

Bill

might be an idea to use this thread for any last minute space you have or need. theres all sorts of threads on it and people could miss out.

just a thought so people know where to look.

or fuck me off it was just a thought:)

or if you oversleep on saturday morning;soccerexpress have coaches going at 10am;for last minute larry.-0844 856 7811.-ps 1 ticket needed for sallythecat.

Are there still long queues at the ticket office?

Liverpool ticket not arrived by post, on train now from newcastle to liverpool, keep losing signal on mobile to ticket office about getting a duplicate sent to anfield - that included 1 15 min wait n then just got cut off.

Email sent also - reply could take 7 days

I am stuffed

S.H.R.E.K said:
Are there still long queues at the ticket office?

Liverpool ticket not arrived by post, on train now from newcastle to liverpool, keep losing signal on mobile to ticket office about getting a duplicate sent to anfield - that included 1 15 min wait n then just got cut off.

Email sent also - reply could take 7 days

I am stuffed
Doubt there are queues anymore given Wembley's sold out.

In urgent need of coach travel for 2 people from anywhere in the Manchester area, can anybody help - please pm me if you can.

Thanks

We will put another one on today if there is enough interest. It will be £35 and payments will need to be made via paypal asap.

pm if anyone would want on - Leaving from Portland St and Knutsford services.

Cheers Paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.