Last minute winner?

AdamManCity said:
Picture the scene, we have been dominating all game but haven't managed to find the net. To fergie's horror 5 minutes of stoppage time is displayed. We have one final attack and score one of the most important goals in the clubs history, who would you want to score that goal?

_1272866_virgo150.jpg

Absolutely no question...

Ryan Giggs OG.

At this stage of the game the ginger pig will have been sent off for lunging into someone and ruggy will have been substituted after continuing to dish out foul and abusive language even after being booked for it.

Agree with Lionheart Barry for me.
Apart from a couple of should have done better turning his back on shots this guy has been immense this season.
A England international who rarely gets a mention.
Watching him closely week in week out ,mops everything up, nothing spectacular,good in the air,he's on the back of my shirt.

Call me a pessimist but if there's to be a last-minute winner I know who it'll be...a scummer

Nobody, I want it won before that! Haha

But, if it was to happen, Aguero! Wouldn't see his reaction to scoring until the highlights but I bet he'd go absolutely mental doing a lap around the pitch etc. How sweet that would be.

Wow so many deserving players. Obviously a win at any cost, but here's my top 5.
1. Kompany - Such a stand-up guy and rock on defense. Would mean a lot to him.
2. Nasri - He's been ragged on too much this season and I know he really wants to come good for us. Show all the haters why we bought him.
3. Richards - Been with us for a long time and he would go mental if he scored it.
4. Aguero - Scored so many important goals for us this year, one more would only be fitting.
5. Yaya - Terrorize the rags again with another huge goal against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.