Last night performance will cost Bobby his job...

Nigel how wrong can one man be !!! I have read all season how attacking Spuds are etc etc well we've scored more goals got more points and more wins so on that basis who would you rather watch. Its a media myth built on Hoddel & Ardiles (last cup final 1981) all they did last night was run forward quickly and cross the ball for the 6 foot 10 centre forward who made Dezko look good pants football from the crazy gang days. As for hanging on I didnt see too many chances in the 2nd half and its a result business we got the result. Bobby after all these years is the 1st manager to get it win win and win some more you then become a great team to watch and sucessful

So champs league and a cup final in his 1st full season 3rd top scores in the league 2nd best defence he is doing something right quite what this watchable football who gives a fu*k we just want some silver to polish

joker-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

nigel said:
Now before I get an internet stoning this is an opinion NOT particularly what I wish...I'll explain

We were (and have been all season) nowhere near as good as Spuds to watch. The powers that be will not be happy with an approach to games where we are negative and last night we were hanging on from the minute we scored. Our owners want to win with style and increase the clubs and their own prestige...hanging on for sixty odd minutes and some piss poor performances isnt what they want.We qualified but it was hardly easy on the eye
Also its clear that there are various divisions in the camp and the manager has little control or discipline. In my opinion the group of Kompany , De Jong , Zab etc care...sadly it appears to me that Tevez, Yaya and maybe a couple of others do not and are beyond control.Whereas Johnson and the manager appear to have little time for each other

Also Bobbys buys have hardly set the world on fire...I thought Kolarov would be a great signing and he's fucking awful. Dzeko shines no better and although Ballotelli has talent most of the time is a liabillity.

I'm not sure Jose is the answer with his grunge football and self publicity machine but he would unite the group and his record is second to none

Once again its about opinions and for me the following should be on the shopping list whoever is manager next season

Sneidjer in a deal for the sadly on his way Tevez
Aguerro is a perfect replacement for Tevez as a player
Fernando Llorente to do the job Dzeko appears unable to
Juan Ramon Vargas for the problem left back spot

Just an few opinions (reaches for tin hat!)

yea he will get 5 millions bouns by the end of may HHHHHHHHHHHH

Ancient Citizen said:
The defence is where a team first builds, then the rest is adjusted to suit differing opponents and conditions, Roberto is a master at defensive strategy, as has been proved.
This is'nt Roy of the fucking Rovers.
Not read the whole thread but this is quote of the day for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.