Last nights ticket prices

mancitymark said:
Dont bother paying like me and you did.

Just be like 85% of members on this board who sit at home and watch the games on tele or pirate internet channels.

Then post crap about what is right/wrong with the club/team/manager/prices/price of fish
Glad I'm in the 15%

bluemoonmatt said:
You pays youre money you takes youre chance = its no different that buying a pair of shoes at full price only for them to be reduced two weeks later in the sale. At the end of the day you book early to avoid disappointment and to ensure you sit in a preferred location, and if not then like I say take youre chances and see if they go down closer to the game date.

THIS !

Just how many more will not get it ?

People who paid the fifty quid up front were happy with the price and presumably could afford to pay for them.

Times are hard and not everyone can afford to shell out fifty quid on watching footy so whats wrong with lowering the price in order to put bums on seats.

The game mattered and I'd rather have a bigger crowd behind City than sit and watch it in a half empty stadium.

you are lucky.i bought tickets for yesterday . Due to weather yesterday.i could not make it.Im prould to support my blues.if i can make it.PS i did not get any morey back.this email is from an exiled blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.