Last time i looked..........

awest

....we were still CHAMPIONS. Next time i look we will still be CHAMPIONS.

Although gutted to lose to the Scum I have already moved on because frankly I saw more quality in our team than theirs and if Mancini can sort out our defensive lapses and sharpen up our attack then we will walk the league.

The games we played against Dortmund & Real Madrid were far more taxing and frankly when our near neighbours come up against the better teams in Europe they are going to get a right good spanking.

and you know what.............. if when I next look we aint Champions, I really dont give a flying fuck. I am not having a go at the OP I understand exactly where he is coming from, my point is I will still be a Blue, I will not be a sad arrogant, armchair supporting, media whoring Rag low life.
Stiched up and hated by the media..... couldn't give a fuck
Victim of an agenda by the Premier League....couldn't give a fuck
Hated by every part time sad know it all cos I read it in the sun fan in the country.....couldn't give a fuck

Liked by Rascal ..... argh hang on a minute I could give a fuck about that.

And what does being Champions of last season's league season matter right now? We should have celebrated that over the three months when the season was over. Last season is over now, it's in the past. There are no champions in December. We're second in the Prem and have 66 points available for us to try and become Champions again this season.

whilst waiting for my dad outside the manchester pub sunday.

i was totally gutted in defeat, when a bloke and his young son walked past, the son was tiny and obviously had recently just learnt to speak.

he was soo cute and said...

"dad... will we be the champweeons fowever?"

"course we will son" was the reply.

i was instantly cheered up. just thought id share lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.