Late arrivers/empty seats

never been late, only once left early

pre mobile phones, Simod cup against Chelsea, we were 4-1 down and i was with a large group and didn't want to be left behind. we lost 5-4 so learnt my lesson.

actually i lie. i was watching the gillingham game in the pub and at 2-0 down i said "last time i left early i missed lots of goals so i'm going". the rest is history. you're welcome.

i only get home to manchester for 6 games a year so there's no way i'm missing a minute.

never been late, only once left early

pre mobile phones, Simod cup against Chelsea, we were 4-1 down and i was with a large group and didn't want to be left behind. we lost 5-4 so learnt my lesson.

actually i lie. i was watching the gillingham game in the pub and at 2-0 down i said "last time i left early i missed lots of goals so i'm going". the rest is history. you're welcome.

i only get home to manchester for 6 games a year so there's no way i'm missing a minute.
I once had an embolism on 71 minutes when we were playing Tranmere at home and it was 1-1. I still stayed until the final whistle and applauded every single player off the pitch. It was only then that I called an ambulance.

The seat next to me is usually empty, it was even for the Arsenal game, but it’s flagged as a seasoncard holder’s seat (I rang the club to ask). Good seat too.

I often buy an extra ticket for a friend (in a seat close by) but they sit with me, leaving the seat I bought empty. I’m unsure if I am fixing a problem or creating one.

Over to Shrödinger for the answer…
That's just the sort of catty remark you'd make!
I can hear a loud whooshing noise as my comment goes over people's heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.