LATEST...... 4 signings in progress

as much as I love reading it this subforum of bluemoon has been one of the worst things to happen to the site.

I'd take Moses. The lad is 19 & looks a great prospect.

Viera & Campbell till the end of the season? I can live with that.

We are going for the FA Cup, League Cup & Top 4.

Thats a lot of games. The likes of Viera & Sol could slip in at the likes of Scunny.

I'm ok with it!

Lets be honest RM is doing pretty well so far!

Personally I dont see us moving for Campbell but these days who knows!

tevezskeen said:
No guarantees but sources down behind the scenes at city tell me:

Sol Cambell - 4 month trialVictor Moses - informal negotiations of £4m deal
Patric Viera (I don't know if loan or signing)
German defender (no name sorry)

A 4 month trial! Bloody hell Mancini is thorough!

not my fault! said:
tevezskeen said:
No guarantees but sources down behind the scenes at city tell me:

Sol Cambell - 4 month trial Bad move I think
Victor Moses - informal negotiations of £4m deal One for the future? Loan him back?
Patric Viera (I don't know if loan or signing) Good signing imo as long as on a loan deal
German defender (no name sorry) Dont know enough about him ;0) could be anyone I guess

But is assume you are doing just that... Guessing!

is it herr flick?

If this is true i really dont see the problem with it,2 be honnest i think hes a good very experienced central defender to have there as cover,and the likes of micha,ned and lescott can defo learn of him,and if it dont work out what we lost naff all,and as for the other 3 imho i think are exactly the right people we need at the mo,viera a much better than average midfielder,moses from what i av seen a cracking young prospect,and who ever this german guy is hes a full back yeh which we all know we need.

People should have learned by now that in the jan transfer window you aint guner get the stars you want,very rarley do the most important players at a club leave in january,so imho if this is right about these 4 players i have no probs with it.

Re: LATEST...... 4 signings in progress

Kennedy_probably_has said:
tevezskeen said:
No guarantees but sources down behind the scenes at city tell me: Sol Cambell - 4 month trialVictor Moses - informal negotiations of £4m deal Patric Viera (I don't know if loan or signing) German defender (no name sorry)
A 4 month trial! Bloody hell Mancini is thorough!
They seem to like long trials in Italy, like that american bird who killed the student

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.