Latest City Survey on Fan Engagement

Tim of the Oak

I’ve just completed a survey from City on: what I think of the current state of engagement with the Club, the players, City Matters?; did ticket prices offer value for money?; whether I feel valued by the senior management of the Club?; and my views on City in the Community and City Giving etc.

Most of the answers I gave middle marks to (5/6 out of 10) but emphasised that a clanger had been dropped in blaming fans for slow tickets sales for the Carabao semi final.

I explained that there was a gulf between the people running the Club and the fans and when I needed support I looked to the OSC and not City.

Anyway, back to sorting out the Wembley tickets and travel!

I’ve just completed a survey from City on: what I think of the current state of engagement with the Club, the players, City Matters?; did ticket prices offer value for money?; whether I feel valued by the senior management of the Club?; and my views on City in the Community and City Giving etc.

Most of the answers I gave middle marks to (5/6 out of 10) but emphasised that a clanger had been dropped in blaming fans for slow tickets sales for the Carabao semi final.

I explained that there was a gulf between the people running the Club and the fans and when I needed support I looked to the OSC and not City.

Anyway, back to sorting out the Wembley tickets and travel!
Hope they send it to me.

Is it a city voice one? I've not had one from them for a while, I think I've offended them.

Is there a link for this?? Haven’t received an email from city voice in ages.

It’s almost like they don’t really want fans commenting on them. It’s hard enough to actually find the city voice website

Just done mine, I told them that the majority think Pep is a fraud, the owners are greedy bastards and most of the fans are poisonous back stabbing bastards. I finished by saying they were not my views per se but the views of BM posters so the rest of you may not get a survey as there is no need now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.