Latest on b/m seasoncards

Re: Latest - this board's seasoncard holders

u2fme2 said:
when is the next update ????????????

Probably this weekend. One of the problems is as soon as this looks like being final, someone adds to it! Must have over 300 on the list now! It's not tooo hard to do as it's all saved on Excel. I only wanted to do it once, just to see the spread of members in the stadium, but now our baying fans are DEMANDING to be put on. haha. Sure some people are even joining just to get on... there were quite a few first time posters on this and the previous thread, but if it encourages the watchers to get involved in the forum thats a good thing.

I'm hoping to avoid any of this business in the transfer window.. I cannot keep count at the moment and dread 999 people online and 10k guests. lol

Re: Latest - this board's seasoncard holders

SouthStand211 said:
u2fme2 said:
when is the next update ????????????

Probably this weekend. One of the problems is as soon as this looks like being final, someone adds to it! Must have over 300 on the list now! It's not tooo hard to do as it's all saved on Excel. I only wanted to do it once, just to see the spread of members in the stadium, but now our baying fans are DEMANDING to be put on. haha. Sure some people are even joining just to get on... there were quite a few first time posters on this and the previous thread, but if it encourages the watchers to get involved in the forum thats a good thing.

I'm hoping to avoid any of this business in the transfer window.. I cannot keep count at the moment and dread 999 people online and 10k guests. lol
like myself. i need adding too.
nice one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.