Latest

GDB

After my report of there being a hitch in the Cordoba deal, I can confirm it has bluntly hit a brick wall. Looks ever more doubtful by the day that there will be another approach.

Patrick Vieira has signed, like I and apparently Sky Sports News said.

No interest shown in Shawcross whatsoever, nor most on this section. If you go to the player's title if they've been made in this thread, then you will see if I have rubbished it or not. The first one to be proved to nbe bollocks has been Veron today, something which I revealed last week.

Last week I commented on our interest in Victor Moses, I can reveal we have spoken to Crystal Palace and it's a case of where we will start the bidding at. The vibe the club have been getting is that a move would possibly interest Moses depsite us not guarenteeing him first team footie at this present stage.

And a new one brought to my table is that Sergio Aguero is really favoured by RM but questions remain whether he will be able to firmly open the wallet until the summer, when hopefully he will have proved himself. If Chelsea or others get involved, the feeling is the club will possibly then start engaging in bidding for SA. But not till then.

But if SA is still a Athletico player by summer and RM is still the man at the helm, watch this space..

what about kjaer from palermo? telegraph reported today that we'd be in for him. anything in it?

Petemeister said:
what about kjaer from palermo? telegraph reported today that we'd be in for him. anything in it?
There has been no interest shown in him thus far I can state that.

I watched Cordoba last night for Inter and he was the worst player i have ever seen!

ox-blue said:
I watched Cordoba last night for Inter and he was the worst player i have ever seen!
I thought he would have been a decent buy, RM certainly wanted him. But if he's gash, then good job he's not coming.

ox-blue said:

the whole inter side were complete wank last night and yet again they nick a goal.

GDB said:
After my report of there being a hitch in the Cordoba deal, I can confirm it has bluntly hit a brick wall. Looks ever more doubtful by the day that there will be another approach.

Patrick Vieira has signed, like I and apparently Sky Sports News said.

No interest shown in Shawcross whatsoever, nor most on this section. If you go to the player's title if they've been made in this thread, then you will see if I have rubbished it or not. The first one to be proved to nbe bollocks has been Veron today, something which I revealed last week.

Last week I commented on our interest in Victor Moses, I can reveal we have spoken to Crystal Palace and it's a case of where we will start the bidding at. The vibe the club have been getting is that a move would possibly interest Moses depsite us not guarenteeing him first team footie at this present stage.

And a new one brought to my table is that Sergio Aguero is really favoured by RM but questions remain whether he will be able to firmly open the wallet until the summer, when hopefully he will have proved himself. If Chelsea or others get involved, the feeling is the club will possibly then start engaging in bidding for SA. But not till then.

But if SA is still a Athletico player by summer and RM is still the man at the helm, watch this space..
Cheers for the info keep it coming,ask your source if we are interested in David Villa please.
would love to see city sign him

This GDB guy is hilarious! He actually thinks he knows things! I HATE the abuse credible ITK's get but this guy is asking for it! Brilliantly fun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.