Latest

LateBlue said:
Godfather said:
This GDB guy is hilarious! He actually thinks he knows things! I HATE the abuse credible ITK's get but this guy is asking for it! Brilliantly fun!
Why is this GDB bloke not credible? Has he posted shite before?

Look at what scousemanc wrote, couldnt have said it better myself.

Hi Gina/Dave/Oldham Blue,

Could you ask the voices in your head whether we are interested in Torres please?

Thanks.

I said Viera would be here in the next week on tuesday- he has been.

We all thought we had Cordoba so I informed you all there had been a hitch and now it is has gone arse over. We'll see then shall we?

A couple of you are sure we're in for Shawcross, I can promise we are not. We'll see than shall we?

If I'm wrong, then have a go.

But, funnily enough, I've not been wrong yet. I've rubbished about 20 names and most of them have proved me right, all of them will in the long run because we're not fkin signing them.

The other one I've said is Moses and the situation on that one is on the front page all too view.

I have no idea what this Gina thing people keep saying to me, what is easy to pick up is that this is an ex poster. Maybe the admin can prove something with the info available? I don't know.

At the end of the day, the info is there for you all. If I'm wrong, then shoot me. I've not been wrong yet. Of course, I am going to stay on here. Common law suggests there is only so long people can have tinted specs that start to look a little murky...

sky tot said:
avoidconfusion said:
Why is this guy still not banned?
What has he done wrong ?

Have a look at his threads. This guys is an attention whoring WUM of the highest order who tries to sell information which was already out in the open as his own ITK knowledge.
Just look at his Viera bullshit:

Patrick Vieira has signed, like I and apparently Sky Sports News said.

How can you honestly believe this guy? :)

Shall we wait and see, ac? Where are you drinking Monday night fella? You failed to answer me the other day. Or are you convinced you can judge and slag off a City fan from behind a computer?

GDB said:

We all thought we had Cordoba so I informed you all there had been a hitch and now it is has gone arse over. We'll see then shall we?

A couple of you are sure we're in for Shawcross, I can promise we are not. We'll see than shall we?

But, funnily enough, I've not been wrong yet. I've rubbished about 20 names and most of them have proved me right, all of them will in the long run because we're not fkin signing them.

The other one I've said is Moses and the situation on that one is on the front page all too view.

I have no idea what this Gina thing people keep saying to me, what is easy to pick up is that this is an ex poster. Maybe the admin can prove something with the info available? I don't know.

At the end of the day, the info is there for you all. If I'm wrong, then shoot me. I've not been wrong yet. Of course, I am going to stay on here. Common law suggests there is only so long people can have tinted specs that start to look a little murky...

Give it a rest already. You've rubbished 20 names that have been linked with us by reliable sources such as THE SUN, News of the World, goal.com and tribal football. My dog could rubbish those.

And about Moses, it has been on the news for weeks that we are interested in him and talked to Crystal Palace already.

GDB said:
Shall we wait and see, ac? Where are you drinking Monday night fella? You failed to answer me the other day. Or are you convinced you can judge and slag off a City fan from behind a computer?

Is that a disguised threat or something? Are you really that pathetic? For your information, I don't go out drinking at all and I don't even live in the UK. And I am pretty sure that you are not a City fan.

GDB said:

i could rubbish 95% of the transfer rumours on here too. Ansaldi?

I don't have enough time to read every thread on here, I post what I asked and get told every single time. If somebody else has already said it then fair doos but how I am supposed to know is a cloud over my head...

I said we're in interested in Moses about 2 weeks ago as I vividly remember asking my source about him personally...

Hi GDB can you ask your source if we are signing David Silva and David Villa with Jo going the other way? I really really really really hope we are signing them, every transfer window someone has promised me the pair of them. I was gutted at a previous poster named Daves passing as I felt had he still been with us he may have been able to convince David personally to join us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.