Laurence Fox launches political party

Who's funding him?

I wonder if his party will get the same media treatment as Farage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha - the current landscape has made quite a lot of egotistical pricks believe they are on the right side of things - he should consider Farage tried - was it 7 times? - to become an MP and failed every time.

" Vote me and I'll make the BBC employ me. The economy? Fuck knows....I am not an economist...."

He just strikes me as a bit of a daft, entitled public school dickhead whose failed acting career was going nowhere fast but has gained a bit of traction online by being obnoxiously right-wing and has decided that a career in politics now awaits. Funded by his wealthy parents, no doubt.

Last edited:
He just strikes me as a bit of a daft, entitled public school dickhead whose failed acting career was going nowhere fast but has gained a bit of traction online by being obnoxiously right-wing and has decided that a career in politics now awaits. Funded by his wealthy parents, no doubt.
I'd imagine so, but it does neatly raise the issue of the state of the current UK main political parties leaving a vacuum in which any twat can set up camp - possibly a really dangerous twat.

I'd imagine so, but it does neatly raise the issue of the state of the current UK main political parties leaving a vacuum in which any twat can set up camp - possibly a really dangerous twat.

Has he set up camp? Change UK was formed by established politicians and lasted what? 10 - 12 months? I wouldn't even label him a twat - more an ego led gnat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.