Lautaro Martinez

Ridiculously over-hyped. Jesus is a much better player. God help us if we waste the stupid kind of money being talked about. I'd rather the club waited and spent big on a genuinely brilliant player.

If he can put away the chances that some of our forwards miraculously miss, then I am all for us signing him. We desperately need a player who does not blast it into orbit from 2 meters (or consistently slips when put through on goal).

Has Koulibaly tried to shag your Mrs or something? As it comes across you genuinely dislike him for whatever reason

Its Bony deal all over again, but with more cost & losses.

We sold good player ( Dzeko) for 12m and paid double that amount for lesser player ( Bony )

As well as passing on the opportunity to sign better alternative ( Dybala )

That’s the first time I’ve seen him play but big players are bought because they tend to deliver at money time:

1) He was 1-on-1 with Navas and whilst I accept Navas is quick and experienced, a 100mil striker has to at least get a good shot away certainly not just lose the ball in the manner he did

2) He was always on his arse at the slightest touch. I accept everyone was at it last night so that might not be typical of him but he simply won’t get away with that playing for us. United or Liverpool, maybe but not with City

3) If Jesus had played like that in a final I’d have been all over the Jesus thread giving him grief

In summary, if we are in for him, I hope that was a serious off night and not a microcosm of a season I.e looks alright when it’s going well but when the chips are down he’s no good to anyone - the last thing we need is someone who disappears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.