Lavezzi

LoveCity said:
Sounds like PSG may have simply triggered his buy-out clause, that's one way to avoid an "international bidding war". Lavezzi is too good for the French league really but PSG are building a team that can compete in the Champions League and should walk Ligue 1 once everything is in place.

But if more than one team triggered his buy out clause....

fucks sake!!! he would have been dynamite in our team. no hazard or lavezzi......must mean bale then (hopefully!!)

Mad_fer_it said:
Really!? Why would any player in their prime want to go to the french league? Hazard is leaving Lille because he wants a greater challenge. Lavezzi at present is a better player, so why the hell would he want to go to some sub standard league. Its actually down a notch from Serie A! Seriously if he doesnt want to come to the PL i question his self esteem. Obviously feels he cant cut it. He's just the player we're looking for and would fit perfectly into our system. I hope this is nothing but mere speculation.

England isn't the be-all and end-all of world football, and we can't criticise players for not choosing to move to City when we don't even know if we've made a move for them!
PSG are putting together a side which, as a previous poster said, can seriously compete.
Playing with fantastic players, earning a fantastic wage and living in Paris? Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Look this is a guy who is not an automatic starter for his country. He played well for napoli, OK.

But had you heard of him two years ago.

I had heard of Kun, Silva, Yaya, etc way before they turned up. It's not as if he is a youngster either.

We are now at the stage where I believe we will only be buying top quality and probably young.

So you need to ask who are the best players in the world in midfield and defence around the age of 24/25?

thenabster said:
Well all those wishing for lavezzi can forget it now. Apparently he is on his way to Paris. Napoli and Paris agreed on a fee, 26 m euros, they say.

wow they will be some team

sirigu, jallet, alex, lugano, maxwell, sissoko, pastore, menez, nene, lavezzi?, gameiro

a forced to be reckoned with for definite, would like them in the champs league

mancityscot said:
thenabster said:
Well all those wishing for lavezzi can forget it now. Apparently he is on his way to Paris. Napoli and Paris agreed on a fee, 26 m euros, they say.

sirigu, jallet, alex, lugano, maxwell, sissoko, pastore, menez, nene, lavezzi?, gameiro

I would go for a

Sirigu

Jallet Alex Bisevac Maxwell

Matuidi

Thiago Motta

Menez Pastore Lavezzi

Gameiro

mancityscot said:
thenabster said:

Not one of them would get in our team.
Lavezzi is a 'meh' for me. I really don't see what others seem to when they watch this guy.
Napoli getting 26m for him is a robbery of Carrol/Henderson proportions, well done them

robbieh said:
Look this is a guy who is not an automatic starter for his country. He played well for napoli, OK.

But had you heard of him two years ago.

I had heard of Kun, Silva, Yaya, etc way before they turned up. It's not as if he is a youngster either.

We are now at the stage where I believe we will only be buying top quality and probably young.

So you need to ask who are the best players in the world in midfield and defence around the age of 24/25?

Not an automatic starter for his country? Must be shit.
He only has to contend with:

Messi
Aguero
Tevez
Di Maria
Higuain
Gaitan
Palacio
Lopez
Milito
Lamela<br /><br />-- Thu May 31, 2012 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
thenabster said:
mancityscot said:
thenabster said:

I would go for a

Sirigu

Jallet Alex Bisevac Maxwell

Matuidi

Thiago Motta

Menez Pastore Lavezzi

Gameiro

You'd leave out their best player?

Just because one club out of the six may or may not have activated his release clause does not mean he will join them, it only takes a couple more clubs to do the same and as Napoli say it will then be down to the player where he wants to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.