Lazio fans -disgraceful

I too hate lazio - right wing fascist scum club.

Roma are the team of ordinary working class folk - Lazio team of the rich classes.

That lazio member of coaching staff wouldn't look out of place in our local working mens club.

If we were playing Chelsea today instead of Liverpool in the same situation, but we had nothing to play for, would you cheer a conceded goal?

In Italy I follow Roma-i will be there next Sunday when they play Cagliari.Lazio certainly worship Duce-Mussolini but in reality there are sections of the Sud that are right wing.Fedayen make a point of being apolitical but Boys Roma tend to be right wing.THe traditional CUCS were left wing but they have now disbanded.

blue for life said:
I too hate lazio - right wing fascist scum club.

Roma are the team of ordinary working class folk - Lazio team of the rich classes.

That´s not really correct, Roma have their support mainly in the city of Rome itself while the poor outskirts of Rome and surrounding countryside have lots of lazio fans.

Moneywise I´d say that Roma fans got a bit more money but that´s just a feeling.<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
stockportblue said:
In Italy I follow Roma-i will be there next Sunday when they play Cagliari.Lazio certainly worship Duce-Mussolini but in reality there are sections of the Sud that are right wing.Fedayen make a point of being apolitical but Boys Roma tend to be right wing.THe traditional CUCS were left wing but they have now disbanded.

That happened to a lot of left-wing fangroups in Italy, I was thinking about fossa di leoni (spelling?) in particular who where a major Milan fan-group but disbanded as even their own members adopted a more violent attitude and became as bad as any of the rightwing groups.

simmers said:
If we were playing Chelsea today instead of Liverpool in the same situation, but we had nothing to play for, would you cheer a conceded goal?
It wasnt just that they were pleased when Lazio conceded a goal, I could understand that.

Imagine if we were playing Chelsea today, we were in danger of relegation (5 points off the drop zone with 3 games left), and every time Bellamy got the ball and went around someone, everyone in C0MS commenced to jeering and whistling at him. Every time Chelsea made a tackle we would cheer, everytime Drogba went down and rolled around, the Man City crowd would scream for a card or a penalty against ourselves.

They don't deserve to have a team, I don't know why anyone would want to play for that lot. The captain should make a statement telling their fans to fuck off.

Whenever Inter scored, there was a sarcastic banner held up which translated to; "Ohh noooooo!" :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.