Leadership

FantasyIreland

Guts,spirit,fight,bollocks......call it what you want....but too many of our squad are lacking it.

Without Dinho we are are rudderless,few step up to the plate,the majority are happy to play at 90%.

We need to sign at least two more 'Captains',otherwise we will continue to come undone when teams with a real backbone show up.

Stones can evolve to be captain but a new midfield general to replace Fernandinho is essential.

Guts,spirit,fight,bollocks......call it what you want....but too many of our squad are lacking it.

Without Dinho we are are rudderless,few step up to the plate,the majority are happy to play at 90%.

We need to sign at least two more 'Captains',otherwise we will continue to come undone when teams with a real backbone show up.

I would have put Sterling at 50% today -looked like he couldn't be arsed. Sane at least tried though it was mostly wasteful. Delph gave 100% just that his 100% is 40% of what's needed.

I think we have players with plenty of toughness and spirit, Dave and Kev don't lack in that department, but what I think we lack is a voice, someone who's vocal and will get into the players, Mike Doyle, Andy Morrison type characters, even Craig Bellamy, but someone who'll will give the players a rocket on the pitch.

Nothing worse than blaming the character of the side. How many times did we show that last season?

Injuries, lack of cover in certain positions, and bad luck are far more significant. We have no cover for Mendy and Fernandinho so what happens we lose those two players, and the one player who might be able to cover either position gets sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.