League Cup 2014/15 thread

Bearing in mind that the scum have just finished playing what team will turtle head be able to field in the football heaven that is Milton Keynes?
I can see the strong possibility of an upset in that match.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Bearing in mind that the scum have just finished playing what team will turtle head be able to field in the football heaven that is Milton Keynes?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

With no European prospects and no hope at winning the league they might have to try harder than usual to win this competition.

buckshot said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

With no European prospects and no hope at winning the league they might have to try harder than usual to win this competition.

van persie will get hacked at both games if he plays, don't be surprised if he goes missing for a month or two after these two fixtures

mosssideblue said:
So, if they beat MK Dons on Tuesday, the could feasibly drawn against us. Thats the quad out the window for us then.

If they don't improve, Pellers could play his 'second' XI and we'd still beat them, I reckon.

Vienna_70 said:
mosssideblue said:
So, if they beat MK Dons on Tuesday, the could feasibly drawn against us. Thats the quad out the window for us then.

If they don't improve, Pellers could play his 'second' XI and we'd still beat them, I reckon.

Having watched the scum thias afternoon on TV, we could field the EDS and beat them:)

Wilf Wild 1937 said:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
Anything can happen in a local derby...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.