League Cup 2nd Round Draw

Morecambe away , will do for me ....

i just fancy a bit of sea air , and cockle picking!

This is the cup for bringing in some of the younger players like Arsenal have done in the past when they were winning things. It wouldnt bother me to see the younger squad players given a run out in this.

JM Mcr said:
Deepest Blue said:
If I was the Sky TV scheduling man I'd pick the MK Dons/Blackburn game for live TV.

Upset very possible.
I'd go for Leeds/Oxford..

I will be making the journey upto Leeds for this! Come On You Yellows

leighton said:
This is the cup for bringing in some of the younger players like Arsenal have done in the past when they were winning things. It wouldnt bother me to see the younger squad players given a run out in this.
To an extent I agree maybe one or two but with our squad depth we really should be able to put our a strong 2nd team.

baildon blue said:
Very boring draw no outstanding ties

Exactly what I thought when I put it up on here. Coventry v Birmingham at a push for a "derby" but they've played eachother often enough in the league recently.

peoffrey said:
baildon blue said:

Exactly what I thought when I put it up on here. Coventry v Birmingham at a push for a "derby" but they've played eachother often enough in the league recently.

Agree . Wake me up at the quarter finals.

Andy Dale said:
peoffrey said:
baildon blue said:

Agree . Wake me up at the quarter finals.

we'll be out by then. I think sky will pick Forrest vs Wigan and Sheff Wed vs Fulham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.