League Cup 3rd Round Draw

jimharri said:
sergiokun said:
Is the draw tonight after the game?? There website say 29th but no time
Tomorrow night, after the last of the 2nd round games have been completed.

Cheers

We got the cup holders last season in our first round Birmingham then wolves arsenal and Liverpool so i hope we get an easy few rounds

Everton are 4-0 up against Leyton Orient after 35 minutes. 13 attempts so far against nil for the O's!

Cant knock their start to the season.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Everton are 4-0 up against Leyton Orient after 35 minutes. 13 attempts so far against nil for the O's!

Look; you can't go praising Everton on here. It's against the CoC!

Although they have built up some goodwill with City fans, thanks to a certain 4-4 game last Spring!

jimharri said:

Although they have built up some goodwill with City fans, thanks to a certain 4-4 game last Spring!

And a 1-0 this season :).....I am softening my stance towards Moyes and them.....Until we lose to them again!

Went to Arsenal (a) in the quarters last year and it was one of the best away trips of the season.

For years, losing in the League Cup depressed me big time. Realistically it was our best chance of winning a trophy. Chesterfield, Doncaster, Brighton, West Brom, I remember them all vividly. So yes, let's go all out for this trophy.

League Cup Draw!

Tomorrow on Sky Sports 1! Anybody looking forward to this draw along with the Champions League draw? Would like to see us get Burton Albion at home if possible to get Edin a few more goals! Anybody have any preferences for the League Cup as in an away game vs a small club or anything? Or maybe United at home 3rd round send them out?

At the end of the day a trophy is a trophy,be it league cup,fa cup etc,would rather win something than finish the season empty handed,may not have the prestige of european cup or premier league but i for one wont say no to seeing vinnie lifting the league cup at wembley...

jimharri said:

And a 1-0 this season :).....I am softening my stance towards Moyes and them.....Until we lose to them again!
I hadn't forgotten that one; honestly. The ''raped by a tree'' comment on RagCafe after the game still sticks in the mind!. It's just that the 4-4 was slightly more significant in the grand scheme of things!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.