League Cup draw, Sheff Wed home

bluestevei said:
boxing day 79 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
hell of a lot of uniteds support comes from south yorkshire, especially around barnsley and that.
wudnt say south yorkshire is an hotbed of man utd fans tbh,barnsley have allways had a few but you see hardly any in sheffield and rovrum and donny has allways been wednesday and leeds[/quote]

you my friend are so wrong, Doncaster if full of the shite and if you don't want to belive me, come to Doncaster AND GO INTO ANY PUB WHEN THEY ARE ON SKY

Doncaster is also the STD capital of the UK

Can we just have it out now, to save a lot of shite on the forum next week?

When a lower division team play a big team away in the cup early tounds, the away fans get all giddy and make a racket, the home fans aren't that arsed. That's how it's always been and always will be. It isn't long since we were the minnows gesturing. 'Ssshh' and all that kids stuff, so there is no need for the usual hand wringing or any unnecessary embarrassment.

Didsbury Dave said:
Can we just have it out now, to save a lot of shite on the forum next week?

When a lower division team play a big team away in the cup early tounds, the away fans get all giddy and make a racket, the home fans aren't that arsed. That's how it's always been and always will be. It isn't long since we were the minnows gesturing. 'Ssshh' and all that kids stuff, so there is no need for the usual hand wringing or any unnecessary embarrassment.

Lower division team playing a big team, don't get me wrong pal it's been a while for us but we aren't notts county, we make noise and 'racket' week in week out away in the championship. Pretty much every weekend after an away game we get opposition fans on our forums praising how good our away support was, by the way hillsborough is quiet these days as are most home fans I think.

trunky said:
If you don't jump up and down you're a blade.

The stand wobbled last time they did this.

Love Wednesday away, proper fans. Club like ours, inept owners and Managers for years.

Wednesday away and blades away great day out.

Wednesday fans IMO stuck up own arses..cud of...wud ov...shud ov...we've got biggest ground so were the best

big chips on shoulders

Look down on everyone....big bunch of arogant wankers

bainy said:
trunky said:
If you don't jump up and down you're a blade.

The stand wobbled last time they did this.

Love Wednesday away, proper fans. Club like ours, inept owners and Managers for years.

Wednesday away and blades away great day out.

Wednesday fans IMO stuck up own arses..cud of...wud ov...shud ov...we've got biggest ground so were the best

big chips on shoulders

Look down on everyone....big bunch of arogant wankers

Irony alert...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.