League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

What's the kid saying, come on lipreaders

I once cried just like that at about his age when my dad took me to Old Trafford to watch a Derby whilst sat in the united end. At that point, I think he was still holding out some hope that I’d capitulate and start following united. Ever so glad he called that one wrong.

It was a midweek fixture, in or around 1978, the original game having been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. United went 2-0 up and I burst into tears, only for City to pull two goals back (Kidd and Barnes iirc) to draw the game. I wasn’t crying at the end.

Good luck to the kid. Nothing wrong with caring about your football club, whatever your age.

I once cried just like that at about his age when my dad took me to Old Trafford to watch a Derby whilst sat in the united end. At that point, I think he was still holding out some hope that I’d capitulate and start following united. Ever so glad he called that one wrong.

It was a midweek fixture, in or around 1978, the original game having been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. United went 2-0 up and I burst into tears, only for City to pull two goals back (Kidd and Barnes iirc) to draw the game. I wasn’t crying at the end.

Good luck to the kid. Nothing wrong with caring about your football club, whatever your age.

You won't see a young nipper crying at Old Trafford as even the sons and daughters of the plastic brigade and just that chips off the old blocks.

If you do it is because they are bored and don't want to be there.

We were off the pace somewhat in the first half, but put them to the sword in the 2nd.

Gutted about Fernandinho, but made up to see Jesus back out there.... With this put of the way & the FA Cup too, we now know what we've got to do to see us through to the end of the season.

Has there ever been a bigger hypocrite in football then Wenger? He’s got a nerve calling Sterling a diver, his team are the biggest bunch of shithouse whiners and divers in the league.
Monreal’s embarrassing effort early on was so theatrical he had to go off injured (no card of course, surprise surprise) and as for Wilshire, I give up.

I hear Neville came across as a right bitter twat having a go at Arsenal. It's always funny when his mask slips, he was just upset we were winning it so comfortably.

Yes! Fuck yeahsss!

Beautiful blue legends Sergio, Vincent, David take a bow, and Bravo for the assist.

Been reading the Graun btl, gosh, what amount of vitriol and bile, but not from Tarquins fans who mostly took their defeat very graciously in the chin and are complimentary to us. It's the scum fans that are not taking it well, poor sods, hahaha.

Feel like singing the Blues.

Does winning the league cup alongside the pl and ucl count as a treble or does it have to be the fa cup as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.