League Cup Final Post - Match Thread

Bet the match day thread was fun, just got back to the hotel, got my money’s worth at the match :-)
Unable to attend today so I had a quick look on the match day thread, all the usual people moaning all the way through. Someone even moaning the fans weren't loud enough! someone not there complaining about people who were there, the mind boggles

Got home half an hour ago. Exhausted! Big shout to all City fans that went down there today. It's a big investment by each one you, not just financial, but time and emotions as well. And the support was brilliant.
Anyway not a bad weekend all in all. Spurs and Liverpool were playing their games in hand and one lost and one drew. Meanwhile we picked up a trophy! Well done City onwards and upwards. What a team! Nice one Raheem :)

What character this team has, Chelsea had 6 days off before the game, we had an away game in europe, and played nearly half an hour a man down, and came back from 2-1 to win, then today 4 of our best players subbed, and we still stuck at it to win a shoot out.

My wife thinks I'm weird, but I love penalty shoot outs, if you lose, well its disappointing, but I can cope (luckily I support a team that doesn't really lose them), but when you win, its the best way to win. To win a cup final that way is even better, that's three we've won at wembley now ;-)

What character this team has, Chelsea had 6 days off before the game, we had an away game in europe, and played nearly half an hour a man down, and came back from 2-1 to win, then today 4 of our best players subbed, and we still stuck at it to win a shoot out.

My wife thinks I'm weird, but I love penalty shoot outs, if you lose, well its disappointing, but I can cope (luckily I support a team that doesn't really lose them), but when you win, its the best way to win. To win a cup final that way is even better, that's three we've won at wembley now ;-)
Have to agree with your wife .
Weird fucker .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.