League Cup Final Post - Match Thread

Listen at 8 02

Unbelievable but it's getting more frequent recently.

Sorry, mate, think I’ve missed it — what’d you hear?

Edit: just listened again and heard it. I’ve begun to tune it out, I think, as when someone says Manchester I only hear City in my mind. ;-)

To be fair it’s just a shit announcer. He called Ederson Kepa the whole first half. He had no idea who was who. Guy was a complete moron

Not that this matters in the slightest but I’m curious as to how Chelsea got to take the first penalty and shoot at there end. Did I miss something ?! I seen they won the toss but i thought they just got first choice not both.

Not that this matters in the slightest but I’m curious as to how Chelsea got to take the first penalty and shoot at there end. Did I miss something ?! I seen they won the toss but i thought they just got first choice not both.
They did 2 tosses mate, 1 for which end and again for choice of first or second, Chelsea won that too, could see them deliberating over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.