League Cup Final Post - Match Thread

Positives: Great day out, another trophy and Dippers/United both dropped two points
Negatives: Fernandinho and Laporte injuries, 120 minutes of football for players that may need to play again 3 days later, Dippers go top anyway

However positives hugely outweigh negatives. Pep will find a way to cope with the injuries and nothing compares with winning a trophy. And Liverpool look like they'll continue to drop points, so I reckon we'll be back on top before long.

On the way back now, was that a foul on Kante when he was clean through in the first 10 mins?

Was right in front of me and thinking back at the time boy that's lucky.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but £10 to check in a small rucksack!!!! Wtf!!! Thieving Wembley twats!!!

The four remaining players from our second title triumph in 2013/14. Legends.

2mxex6g.jpg

Kompany is back fit and Stones is back for Wednesday. Laporte has played a lot of football this season and the rest may do him some good as long as it's not a long term problem.

Fernandinho has been up and down in form despite our good run. He's made daft decisions at times and was absolutely terrible at Newcastle and i think is starting to struggle to play two games in a week every week. The rest may do him some good too. Plus we can get Sané back into the side, give Gundo more minutes (at no point until Ilkay came on yesterday did we hold possession well in front of their box, de Bruyne and Silva were poor yesterday in that respect, they played far too far apart from each other), move Bernardo inside and give de Bruyne and Silva some rotation as they've also been up and down in form too.

I think things will be fine.

That’s pretty much how I see regarding midfield and we also have Danilo, who can play DM.

Great to hear that Big John will be back for West Ham. That will certainly ease the worries at centre-back. Hopefully, Gabriel will be available again soon, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.