League Cup final tickets

I hope it pisses down just on you, a cloud of rain following you around.

Miserable get.

If you read back I never laughed at no one but I will chuckle at your predicament now
Who gives a fuck what you think. Although being from Manchester, I like the rain

Strange how they seem to cock up some orders. I ordered two, a few days apart. Both came the same day but in separate envelopes, you thought they would have saved on the postage.

Does anyone know the score with concessions tickets?
One of the three we bought was a concession but he now can't go so got another mate going but he's only 50.
The tickets has O65 scribbled on does anyone know how easy it is to upgrade or swap the ticket?

One of the three we bought was a concession but he now can't go so got another mate going but he's only 50.
The tickets has O65 scribbled on does anyone know how easy it is to upgrade or swap the ticket?
Won't be a problem,no one checks,done it many times

Don't bother, the bar code reader can't read scribbled on pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.