League Cup final tickets

Screenshot-20200225-213217-Chrome.jpg

Under 700 left now, they're slowly disappearing. Come friday evening, there won't be too many left.
I've been saying this since the last of the cheaper tickets went. However I've been accused of being a forum troller. Ha ha .

If there is one place in England that you would go to maximise chances of catching the corona virus it is the london underground.

Lucky you can get these in sky blue innit?

3541a6eb8b1cb8e3364e343c8778b311--face-masks-medical.jpg

They shouldn’t be sending them out so late but they’ve always done it.

when we played stoke in 2011 and tickets were like gold dust, I’d arranged to have a week carp fishing livinG on the bank down south, the Friday night in a London hotel then the final on the Saturday. My wife had to courier the tickets to the hotel in the end to make sure I got them. People aren’t always at home in the days prior to a game. It’s not good enough.

They shouldn’t be sending them out so late but they’ve always done it.

when we played stoke in 2011 and tickets were like gold dust, I’d arranged to have a week carp fishing livinG on the bank down south, the Friday night in a London hotel then the final on the Saturday. My wife had to courier the tickets to the hotel in the end to make sure I got them. People aren’t always at home in the days prior to a game. It’s not good enough.
Did you catch anything?

Does anyone know the score with concessions tickets?
One of the three we bought was a concession but he now can't go so got another mate going but he's only 50.
The tickets has O65 scribbled on does anyone know how easy it is to upgrade or swap the ticket?

Cross it out and put your initials on it, that should do the trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.