League Cup final tickets

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)

Hillingdon tube station is decent. Plenty of parking spaces and next to the motorway.

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)

I’ve driven to Watford and done it from there. Big car park at the Station.

Also M40 and then parked at Bicester station. Direct to Wembley Stadium station from there. May be a Villa route that though as the train runs through Birmingham I think.

Ive also driven to Apsley near Hemel Hemstead and gone from there. Need to change at Harrow and Wealdstone though I think.

That’s my opinion , and I stand by it , I don’t post on here much but same old excuses every year . The fan base is there . But some people just can’t be bothered . What is the point in having a team like this getting to finals every year if people can’t make the effort . This is only my opinion just like you have yours . I guess every fan is different .
Hope you don't mind me asking, but why don't you post more on here? You've been a member for just over 10 years; it's been a momentous decade in the club's history. Playing football we could only previously dream about, and watching some of the finest players we're ever likely to see in the sky blue shirt. Yet you've only made 8 posts in those 10 years. And 7 of those have been critical of fans not going to the semi against Brighton last season and this Villa final. Entirely your choice, of course. People are free to post on whatever subject they choose. Or, as in your case, not to post. I just find it odd, but hey ho.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but why don't you post more on here? You've been a member for just over 10 years; it's been a momentous decade in the club's history. Playing football we could only previously dream about, and watching some of the finest players we're ever likely to see in the sky blue shirt. Yet you've only made 8 posts in those 10 years. And 7 of those have been critical of fans not going to the semi against Brighton last season and this Villa final. Entirely your choice, of course. People are free to post on whatever subject they choose. Or, as in your case, not to post. I just find it odd, but hey ho.

People can post whatever they want within the Code of Conduct but posters should have the self awareness to realise when they are doing the rags and dippers bidding.

FWIW we will shift loads of tickets to Blues who aren’t season card holders now many Blues can buy up to 3 tickets.

People can post whatever they want within the Code of Conduct but posters should have the self awareness to realise when they are doing the rags and dippers bidding.

FWIW we will shift loads of tickets to Blues who aren’t season card holders now many Blues can buy up to 3 tickets.
I think it will sell out tomorrow

Absolutely. I thought I made that point in my earlier post. The bloke hasn't posted anything that goes against the CoC. Not even remotely close to breaching it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.