League Cup final tickets

Everyone who really wants a Cup Final ticket will get 1 so they could plan their travel in advance of confirming tickets. Yes train prices tend to go up but many coach prices stay the same.

Spot on Tim. The League Cup final both teams always get 32,000 plus allocations making it easier for supporters to get a ticket most of the time. Also the League Cup for the past few years has always been a 4pm/4.30pm kick off time and that is not going to change as it allows Sky to show a 1.30pm/2pm kick off beforehand without any concerns. They wouldn't want League Cup earlier again in case of extra time and penalties overrunning into their next live tv game - rightly or wrongly that is the way it is.

FA Cup final is slightly different as it is about 25,000 and so for any non-season ticket holders there is a bit more jeopardy in whether you will get a ticket. I.e. v Stoke and Wigan sold out in a couple of days whereas the final v Watford took a few days longer.

Spot on Tim. The League Cup final both teams always get 32,000 plus allocations making it easier for supporters to get a ticket most of the time. Also the League Cup for the past few years has always been a 4pm/4.30pm kick off time and that is not going to change as it allows Sky to show a 1.30pm/2pm kick off beforehand without any concerns. They wouldn't want League Cup earlier again in case of extra time and penalties overrunning into their next live tv game - rightly or wrongly that is the way it is.

FA Cup final is slightly different as it is about 25,000 and so for any non-season ticket holders there is a bit more jeopardy in whether you will get a ticket. I.e. v Stoke and Wigan sold out in a couple of days whereas the final v Watford took a few days longer.

Slight point of order: for the Wigan final we got about 40,000 tickets because Wigan didn't take up their allocation.

Just a query. I usually drive to Wembley mainly because Im autistic and like being in control. Really don’t want to this time but was thinking of driving to a London station then getting train to ground. Any top tips of which is best to go to? Thanks to anyone who can be arsed to help ;)

I always drive to Gerrards Cross. Junction 2 of the M40. It costs about £6 to park and about the same on the train to Wembley, which takes about 15 mins.

I might buy a couple more but not today. It's going to take me some time to sus out if the people I have in mind want to go.

I’m staying in Tolworth (near Kingston) that weekend, incorporating a visit to my daughter. Anyone got a suggestion to get to Wembley and back? Train/tube all the way or park up somewhere and tube into Wembley?

Just picked up 2 TX - queue was 1500 - took about 5 mins.
There are many people like me who have been waiting until today to get TX - They are selling like hot cakes (or barms?) now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.