League Cup final tickets

Think that's what's put many people off. My mates aren't going because looked at trains straight after semi 2nd leg and already at £90. Then all the risk of extra time and pens meaning everyone aiming for the same later trains.

Prices for MAN-EUS on split ticketing sites were going for around £51 last week.

I've just checked the latest prices and while there are some fares for £67 there aren't too many options remaining at that price.

Unfortunately the prices do tend to go up 2-3 weeks before travel date as trains fill up

Prices for MAN-EUS on split ticketing sites were going for around £51 last week.

I've just checked the latest prices and while there are some fares for £67 there aren't too many options remaining at that price.

Unfortunately the prices do tend to go up 2-3 weeks before travel date as trains fill up

4 lads in a car. £10 each. Problem solved.

Looking for a bit of advice guys. I’m a Cityzens member but looking for a ticket for myself and my 11 year old nephew. Only allowed 1 at the moment. Is there another way. Cheers in advance

Come on, get behind the Club we all love, after what has happened we need to Stick Together, get to Wembley and show our support in the face of adversity, lets show the world how good we are and How we love our Cub.

Looking for a bit of advice guys. I’m a Cityzens member but looking for a ticket for myself and my 11 year old nephew. Only allowed 1 at the moment. Is there another way. Cheers in advance
Any thoughts on this? Would buying a Cityzens membership work?

Mate sorted me a ticket for £10 (he owes me £30 for a couple of cases of decent French wine ). As an ex -pat I have to choose the big games but it's not cheap. Hotel for 3 days £150 and flights £90 and then of course there is the beer money. I reckon on about £500 all told...........but money well spent.

I am looking for the same advice, I travel down from Edinburgh often with my wife and my 2 wee ones, I always get tickets in my name so only entitled to 1 ticket, we were looking to travel down for this game. Is it possible to add anyone onto my friends & family list who is not going to get the other 3 tickets ? It’s the wee mans birthday so was doing this as a surprise, cheers in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.