League Cup final tickets

Cheers mate, just got back from the Villa v Spurs game,usual last minute lapse. We played well in patches but we concede 20+ chances to the opposition which we can't keep doing. This Villa fan would never knock your fanbase and you will win the final. We will just have a bit of a party I think as it is an escape from the relegation battle. One thing - stuff West Ham for me, it's great seeing them at the wrong end of the table.
I watched it. It was a really good game to watch. Villa good going forward but Reina kept you in it until their last minute winner.

We'll be wanting to beat West Ham for our own reasons - not been a very enjoyable few days. You may not like West Ham but they are well liked by many blues. i doesn't count for much but I am pretty sure that most City fans have a soft spot for West Ham.

I wouldn't write off the League Cup. There's been plenty of shocks at Cup Finals over the years.

I watched it. It was a really good game to watch. Villa good going forward but Reina kept you in it until their last minute winner.

We'll be wanting to beat West Ham for our own reasons - not been a very enjoyable few days. You may not like West Ham but they are well liked by many blues. i doesn't count for much but I am pretty sure that most City fans have a soft spot for West Ham.

I wouldn't write off the League Cup. There's been plenty of shocks at Cup Finals over the years.
And none of us have forgotten Wig-bloody-an from 2013. We can't take Villa for granted.

Cheers mate, just got back from the Villa v Spurs game,usual last minute lapse. We played well in patches but we concede 20+ chances to the opposition which we can't keep doing. This Villa fan would never knock your fanbase and you will win the final. We will just have a bit of a party I think as it is an escape from the relegation battle. One thing - stuff West Ham for me, it's great seeing them at the wrong end of the table.

Don't right yourself off mate. I just about remember Wigan beating us, christ I was hammered that day.

Plus remember Birmingham shocked Arsenal 9 yrs ago it's a cup final anything can happen and me and a lot of blues will not be taking this for granted.

Yes we need the win against West Ham for our own good and like someone said a lot of blues have a soft spot for West Ham myself included sorry haha. Anyway wish you the best of luck in staying up.

Don't right yourself off mate. I just about remember Wigan beating us, christ I was hammered that day.

Plus remember Birmingham shocked Arsenal 9 yrs ago it's a cup final Jimanything can happen and me and a lot of blues will not be taking this for granted.

Yes we need the win against West Ham for our own good and like someone said a lot of blues have a soft spot for West Ham myself included sorry haha. Anyway wish you the best of luck in staying up.

Cheers CTID, Marvin and Jim, appreciate the comments...just do the business v Wet Spam and the Spanish Fascists.....

Cheers CTID, Marvin and Jim, appreciate the comments...just do the business v Wet Spam and the Spanish Fascists.....

Beat Madrid haha UEFA have had it in for us for years and after what's happened last couple of days dont be surprised if we are on the receiving end of some howling decisions in both legs. Although I do hope we win it this year just to shove it up them, win it once. After we lift it we could melt down the cup and send it back haha. Or as we could just push it off the plinth when we go to pick it up and walk off. Fuck UEFA.

Beat Madrid haha UEFA have had it in for us for years and after what's happened last couple of days dont be surprised if we are on the receiving end of some howling decisions in both legs. Although I do hope we win it this year just to shove it up them, win it once. After we lift it we could melt down the cup and send it back haha. Or as we could just push it off the plinth when we go to pick it up and walk off. Fuck UEFA.
Agreed Feck UEFA

I saw enough of Villa today to see you could cause an upset. Equally you could get a hammering as you concede loads of chances as you said. It all depends on which City turn up and a bit of lady luck.

What does "Restricted Sale" mean? I bought 3 on Friday as did a mate of mine. It appears pale yellow to both of us and is unelectable.
If anybody with a ST who hasn't bought a ticket, can you still get in to buy a ticket? Not that I need one, I'm just curious.

What does "Restricted Sale" mean? I bought 3 on Friday as did a mate of mine. It appears pale yellow to both of us and is unelectable.
If anybody with a ST who hasn't bought a ticket, can you still get in to buy a ticket? Not that I need one, I'm just curious.

Doesn’t that just mean you’ve reached the maximum number of tickets you can buy even on open sale?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.