League Cup final tickets

looking on Villa's website they are not selling any 150 quid, the maximum price on theirs is 100 quid, maybe the club are subsidising the cost of that bracket, 150 quid is just crazy.
I paid £145 for a ticket for the Watford final last season. And it wasn't Club Wembley, or Level 2, or whatever you want to call it.. And that was face value.

I paid £145 for a ticket for the Watford final last season. And it wasn't Club Wembley, or Level 2, or whatever you want to call it.. And that was face value.

True this. I paid £115 FV for behind the goal at the bottom in the FA Cup final - the same seat for the Carabao is £72. How do the FA justify that price?

Carabao Cup final seats on tier 1 behind the goal were £72 for the 2016 final with Liverpool and have remained the same price since.

True this. I paid £115 FV for behind the goal at the bottom in the FA Cup final - the same seat for the Carabao is £72. How do the FA justify that price?

Carabao Cup final seats on tier 1 behind the goal were £72 for the 2016 final with Liverpool and have remained the same price since.
I'm paying £56 for a front row seat in 506;

qeqXI3u.jpg

Looks a pretty decent view. Not even half the price of the FA Cup final.

At what point will there be a general sale where cityzens match day members can buy more than one ticket , if at all ?

I'm paying £56 for a front row seat in 506;

qeqXI3u.jpg

Looks a pretty decent view. Not even half the price of the FA Cup final.
Similar for me in block 516, league cup final tickets are generally reasonable priced apart from the old club Wembley areas in the 2 d tier. The bundle package they first sold expired after 10 years and few have renewed as the only benefit is s padded seat and supposedly better bar access which it isn't.

Reckon these will be gone by the end of the week, Club Wembley seats aside. FA really need to address Club Wembley. It seemed for Villa's play off final last season it was totally opened up to normal fans, presumably at a reasonable price too. That was the worst thing for me about last season's cup final far too many empty seats charged at a ridiculous price and both City and Watford fans were not keen to take up at the ridiculous prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.