League cup final travel arrangements

Driving down as usual the day of the game then straight off again after. Easiest cheapest way. Just annoying how we get there in less then 3 hours but it takes about 5 or 6 hours coming back. The Wigan game was the worst drive back ever.

It was 2pm when we beat Sunderland in 2014. I'm sure that was because of the distance to Sunderland however.

Oh yeah. Not sure why though. Sky don’t give a shit about fans usually so not sure that would be the reason. I remember the pre game atmosphere around the ground and on the tubes to the ground being pretty poor though.

I’m doing Friday to Monday and staying with family in London. Should take the train down and maybe fly back. Did Manchester to London Southend with Flybe last year for a nice price. Train otherwise.

Booked my annual leave before we got through so thankfully I didn’t jinx it.

Shown up again after the arsenal game 3:30 program starts. On Mendys Instagram story now, imagine it’s 4-4:30 KO then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.