League Cup QF Draw - Oxford United (A)

Looks like they want Manchester Derby in Semis and Leicester Liverpool in Other.With final ft Either Manchester United or City vs Dippers

The Semis are the shitter in this comp. Hoping its Dippers rags, but could just as easily be us playing 2x against either of these two. Not what you need at that stage of the season.

Anyway Oxford will be good.

Depends when they tell the league they can play the game
No matter when it is he doesn't have the squad to play anything much more than that team last night, he no doubt has some pressure from above to put good teams out at the Club championship as its a high profile event for marketing etc as well.

Jesus Effing Christ...

My (pensioner) ears were exposed to the undiluted swill of banal, meaningless, verbal diarrhoea of the "presenters" on that Radio 2 show just long enough to learn who is drawn against whom.

It is getting near the time when I should leave this totally fucked up world of bollocks.

Dreadful draw... our super star packed team have to play AWAY!

Bloody fix.

JJ

See Klopp is whinging about playing in December and may withdraw from the competition or field very young team due to congestion oh my heart bleeds, shouldn’t even be in it anyway cheating bastards

The Semis are the shitter in this comp. Hoping its Dippers rags, but could just as easily be us playing 2x against either of these two. Not what you need at that stage of the season.

Anyway Oxford will be good.

We somehow escaped the Top 6 sides in the semis the last 2 seasons.

We've been so lucky with draws under Pep. The only unlucky one under his reign is Manchester United away in the League cup in his first season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.