League Position after next 5 games

tommcfc said:
cant see us beating wigan
whoever said a loss to stoke needs their heads checking they're dreadful
Long ball merchants always course us problems!

tommcfc said:
cant see us beating wigan
whoever said a loss to stoke needs their heads checking they're dreadful

Agreed, you're all talking about Stoke as if they are the mutts nuts. If its Rory you're worried about last I heard he was injured with a shoulder problem so thats that which means you can all get some sleep now ok ? LOL!!!!

Truth is we should beat all those teams and collect 3 points from all those games.

Being the pessimist I am , I will predict:

Pompey - Win
Wigan - Draw
Newcastle - Draw
Stoke - Draw
Boro - Win

WIN Pompey — Jermaine Defoe hat-trick and Distin to score. We'll win 4-0.
DRAW Wigan — We haven't beat those inbreds since Robinho was a boy.
WIN Newcastle
WIN Stoke — They're going down faster than the Titanic. Showed how shit they are without Delap's cannon/
DRAW Boro

Pompey - A Draw (They will fancy revenge for the 6-0)
Wigan - H Win (Just, but our home form is awesome, usually)
Newcastle - H Win (Too much going forward for them)
Stoke - A Win (Delap's arm will have fallen off by then)
Boro - H Draw (A real Bogey team and solid at the back)

So on Feb 7th, we should be............................ ?????

I'll say 10th.

Portsmouth - Draw
Wigan - Win
Newcastle - Win
Stoke - Draw
Boro - Win

I reckon that could take us to around 10th - not ideal, but not the worst position to mount a last minute challenge for Europe. Wait a minute, did I just have us unbeaten in the next five? Okay, I'll say we'll lose against Pompy.

It surprises me how many people are expecting an instant impact from any new signings we make. What if they come as highly rated players, but like Jo need at least a full season to settle down?

If we realy do sign 5 or 6 players, I can't see us improving overnight. In fact, with so many new faces and Hughes' questionable ability to accomodate new ideas, I can't actually see us doing much better than we are now, at least until after the next 6 or 7 games.

So, I'm going for 7 points from the next 5 which should leave us around 12th.

If there is any magic to come from this team with Hughes in charge, I'm not expecting to see it much before March.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.