If there already is one I apologize.

Two to go (3 for Bury and Southend)

Burton and Shrewsbury up
Wycombe 3rd on 81
Bury 4th on 79 (with game in hand)
Southend 5th on 78 (with game in hand)

Tuesday night - Bury v Southend at Gigg Lane
Free entry as it was postponed a couple of weeks ago

Forever a 5-1er, but David Oldfield and Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbank guiding Burton to promotion?
Now there's a partnership that seems to have passed me by, until today.

Prestwich_Blue said:
It was looking like Bury might close the gap in midweek then Wycombe got a penalty in the 10th minute of injury time with the last kick of the match. Might well go to Gigg Lane for that.

My 8 year old lad has shown very little interest in footie until the last few months, so I was chuffed when he asked me to take him to a game.

Which one did I choose???

Bury v Southend...rained off and postponed after 6 mins!!!

YCMIU

Will be taking him on Tuesday, should be a crackin' atmosphere.

stingthunder said:
looks like tranmere are doing a stockport

A lad at work is a fanatical Tranmere fan. He's almost in tears whenever the subject of dropping out of the football league comes up

Puts a bit of perspective on us worrying about finishing in the top 4!!

chaddblue said:
stingthunder said:

A lad at work is a fanatical Tranmere fan. He's almost in tears whenever the subject of dropping out of the football league comes up

I only look at the top of League 2 to see how the mighty shakers are doing. I didn't realise that Tranmere are in such big trouble. What happened? They were a really strong Championship/league 1 team not too long ago.

RadcliffeRick said:
chaddblue said:
stingthunder said:

I only look at the top of League 2 to see how the mighty shakers are doing. I didn't realise that Tranmere are in such big trouble. What happened? They were a really strong Championship/league 1 team not too long ago.

Spoke to him this morning and he's resigned to their fate. Two matches left against teams chasing play-off / promotion... including ironically the last match of the season at home to BURY!!

From a Wembley league cup final to the football conference in the space of 15 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.