Leaked kit for 2012/13?

If they actually released it for sale at £10 (with it not being the official home top) who would actually get one for the laugh of it?

I knew which picture it would be before i looked, yet curiosity still beat me.

johnmc said:
Fuck it

PumaCity0910.jpg

I'd buy 3 of those!!! That would be quality!!

I knew exactly what this thread was going to be and clicked anyway. Never fails to make me laugh. One day that will be the kit, and club will release a statement saying simply 'WAHEY, world's biggest Clarkie, ya bastards!'

BufordUSABlue said:
whothefisAlice said:
johnmc said:

I'd buy 3 of those!!! That would be quality!!

Me 2!!

How you doing WTFIA? We have a mutual friend i hear :-)

Aye, sorted mate. Yea Paul always tells me to PM you mate, but I am not entirely sure what the point in that is. Haven't seen you on here for a while pal. Supposed to go into town with Paul and Lee (Pauls mate, known him 20 years, Blue from Manc) on Wednesday for the Barca Chelsea match but I have work, so won't be seeing him for a week or so. We usually meet up once every week or two for a match, and we also went down with a group of us, to New Smyrna for the Arsenal home match earlier in the season. Right good day out that were.

Anyway...that kit is mustard eh???? I would gladly wake up tomorrow and see that unveiled as our new kit. Can only imagine how brilliant the away one would be in that same mould.

In a bit mate.

Love at how this thread has got all the Noobs giving it the "It looks shite" LOL, I think i said that too the first time it was used... About 2 seasons ago ;)

Bojinov The Bull said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The most bizarre thing is that I actually saw someone wearing one at the ground last season.

No way!! Did you get his autograph?
Well it is a real shirt in the picture so someone must have it haha. I bet there's a few knocking about actually. Someone should get one signed and auction it for charity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.