Leandro damiao

SPIDERBOY

Apparently AVB has been chasing this kid for 2 years now,and is now offering £15 mill and Gomez...he's got 149 career games and scored 84 goals,only 22,and a lot cheaper than cavani and falcao..wage would be a lot lower too.....anyone know much about him?...or any takers?

SPIDERBOY said:
Apparently AVB has been chasing this kid for 2 years now,and is now offering £15 mill and Gomez...he's got 149 career games and scored 84 goals,only 22,and a lot cheaper than cavani and falcao..wage would be a lot lower too.....anyone know much about him?...or any takers?

no thanks, only Falcao & Cavani

BlueDejong said:
SPIDERBOY said:

no thanks, only Falcao & Cavani

The only realistic transfer this month but not the one we should sign.

Ray78 said:

I've had a look at a video showing the 39 goals he scored last year,looks ok...very good in the air.....just thought he could be an option..AVB still chasing him,must see something..

SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:

I've had a look at a video showing the 39 goals he scored last year,looks ok...very good in the air.....just thought he could be an option..AVB still chasing him,must see something..

Still a no from me.

forget about Cavani, Falcao & Neymar. they are very expensive worth more than 30M++. not to mention that their salaries will not meet our FFP demands.

why not realistically change our focus to Leandro Damiao. if Dzeko rumor is true (to Dortmund), then Damiao should be a great replacement. very good with his head and his both feet. like most brazilians, he's technically gifted. He also have good physical attributes with a frame like european strikers (188cm).

Damiao (#9), Jovetic (#8), Aguero (#10), Guidetti (#60) will take our frontline to another level. all of them are relatively young and should be playing with us for years.

we should focus for future and attracts young talents and wonderkid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFx8jnjexGY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8d5DgiGUo[/youtube]

I agree that we should find our own talent. The time to sign Falcoa was when he was first at Porto for example or even before.

Work visas make if difficult though!

Neymar would cost a lot but if we will sell Sinclair, Dzeko and Tevez... would mean (with Balo) 55M in transfer fees and more than 500k p/w in wages. And another 300k p/w when RSC, Kolo and Bridge will leave us (finally).

But I like Damiao a lot. And Leo Baptistao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.