Leandro damiao

Perhaps we should look at Martinez, seems to work hark, strong, good header, fast, good first touch and can pass, not a great great passer but good enough.

He'd cost 20 million, and I'm not sure he's worth it. Brazilian attackers' always get their stats inflated by state championship games. He only had 7 goals in 19 games in the Brazilian League last year, and that makes me very skeptical about this lad. He has shown that he has talent, but he seems like he would likely be a flop if he came here.

Damaio will definitely be a top player imo but too expensive coming from the Brazilian league. I think clubs like Porto will now struggle to maintain their buying policy since they used to scout top quality players from the South American countries but not all the best players are being noticed before teams like Porto have time to uncover them and buy them for peanuts.

The president of Internacional has hinted that Damiao is indeed on the market. Do people still think that he is a quality player?

Please don't shoot me down with all that proven striker nonsense. Dzeko and Aguero are already top quality strikers. And besides, now we have a manager who is able to develop players very well.

Earlier today, former Napoli coach said that Cavani was a very average player 3 years ago and he developed him. So maybe it is a wise idea to go for younger strikers like Damiao, Jovetic, Lewandowski or even Reus.

English speakers on Twitter who follow Brazilian football say he's been absolute wank in the last year. Any Brazilian footy watchers here?

Hmmmmm mmmmm. I've seen quite a bit of him and there's no way I'll pay 25m euros for him. That's just craziness. Internacional have inflated his price and hype so much that each year his stats in Brazil keep decreasing. In the state league, he scored 17 goals in 13 games 2 years ago, 11 goals in 14 games last year and 7 goals in 14 games this year and the state league is the easiest thing to score in Brazil.

Nah man not for 25m. He can go to Napoli and prove himself in Europe there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.