Learn how to defend crosses or lose the FA cup to Stoke

ayrshire_blue said:
Stoke are the most physical team in the league

Wrong! we are the most physical side in the premier league, we can bully any team with players like De Jong, Yaya, Zabaleta, Kompany, Barry, Lescott, Tevez, Vieira, Richards etc we have a big powerful side that can play football as well as out muscle the other teams.

Bluemooner33 said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Stoke are the most physical team in the league

Wrong! we are the most physical side in the premier league, we can bully any team with players like De Jong, Yaya, Zabaleta, Kompany, Barry, Lescott, Tevez, Vieira, Richards etc we have a big powerful side that can play football as well as out muscle the other teams.
Maybe we should try it some time then!

RyantheBlue said:
Stoke won't have as much as the ball as Everton did second half. Home advantage played a part. Calm down, it's knee-jerk reactions like this that make our mentality so piss poor.

Nope! It's called being realistic.<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 1:48 pm --<br /><br />
ayrshire_blue said:
Hope you're right mate.

Very worried though, I can see the media reaction already if/when we concede from a set piece or cross into the box, that's what scares me. Well that and the fact Stoke are the most physical team in the league, Jones and co score plenty of headers.
United and Chelsea are the most physical teams in the league.

BLUEMATT23 said:
I posted on this the other week.
EVERY game the following happens & it's NEVER rectified.

1/ Numerous free kicks given away in danger areas

^ This does my head in every week.

stoke are just showing how to deal with a team who havebetter footballers but cannot defend crosses.
bank of 4 then 2 with pennant and the 2 up front causing problems.

bobby kiddo and the team willlook at the video but they are a very hard team to play against. We cannot give shite free kicks away in our half because it is all effect a corner. The spirit of the united game will see us through but it will be a tough game and I can see a red card as well come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.