Least hated rag of all time.

Who is this Denis Law bloke?

For me the least hated would have to be Gary Chuckle.
Possibly the only rag player to be given a standing ovation by the Kippax, Platt Lane, Main Stand and the Blue sections of The NORTH Stand, and for that reason I will always remember his performance fondly.

Paul Scholes as well. But where did this myth come from that he is a Oldham fan?
He watched Oldham as a kid,but he explains why in this interview :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/5382924/Manchester-Uniteds-Paul-Scholes-cant-wait-to-hang-up-his-boots-and-play-cricket.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... icket.html</a>

"People automatically think I'm an Oldham fan, but I have always been United. My dad took me to a few games, but it was always really hard to get tickets for Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan so, from the age of nine or ten, he started to take me to Boundary Park because we could get in!

"I actually left Oldham's School of Excellence to sign for United when I was 14. I didn't enjoy it at Oldham, so when Brian Kidd came to watch me and asked if I'd go down to United, there was only one answer really.

"I've played for a great club that I always wanted to play for and won a lot of medals.

Apart from those already mentioned I've always thought van der Sar was alright, seems like a decent guy in his interviews. Vidic too, but that could just be that he's by far the least offensive in a back line including Neville, Ferdinand and Evra.

Danny Pugh was actually a City fan who played for utd so he must be ok, are there any others who fall in to that category..

DoubleDenimDave said:
BlueDean said:
Cantona is a French rag bastard, bring French is enough to hate him but a rag to boot??

And berbatov? Are you real? Do you go to games or watch football or just read the sun? He's crap, makes adebayour look energetic and jo prolific in front of goal

No decent rags at all, anyone who is a rag sympathiser should be lined up and shot

Top, top, top Blue.

Berbatov is the leading scorer this season and is a quality footballer.'Do you go to games?' - oh, brilliant, you empty headed moron.I appreciate quality, wherever it comes from. Berbatov would be brilliant in our team.

Where would He be without his 5 against fat sams roll over merchants tho? Hes hardly prolific in front of goal and never seems to score important goals for them, just when they re already winning. I might be wrong tho, I'm sure you know much more about united than I do

Nobby Stiles.

Despised him when I was a kid. He was always a cheating, whining dirty fucker.

I then went to a football forum a few years ago and he was brilliant. Totally changed my view of him. Proper Manc lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.