Leaving the ground early ?

BCP said:
What is the best car park to park in on matchday?

Travelling down from Newcastle next Tuesday.

i allways park near the victoria pub on linfield street about 10 mins walk from the ground,wouldent be to bad for you if you want to head in on the ashton new road and do a left onto clayton lane then a right onto croft street then a right into linfield street then a cheeky beer in the vic..jobs a good'n

stonie said:
BCP said:
What is the best car park to park in on matchday?

Travelling down from Newcastle next Tuesday.

i allways park near the victoria pub on linfield street about 10 mins walk from the ground,wouldent be to bad for you if you want to head in on the ashton new road and do a left onto clayton lane then a right onto croft street then a right into linfield street then a cheeky beer in the vic..jobs a good'n

You want to park at the other side of the ground north of the stadium if you are going back to newcastle, the streets between Oldhad Road and Alan Turing way near that big chinese are probably best, then alight via Grimshaw Lane, Monsall Road etc cutting across to Rochdale Road (quieter than Oldham Road) which will take you to the Blackley Junction on the M60, one below the roundabout for the M62.

forevercity said:
ell said:
Looked shite on the telly and gives the rags more ammunition

hhmmm, either let the rags take snide digs or wait in traffic hor 60-90 mins? HHMMM let me think?

This problem doesn't affect the rags @ their home games they are all moved like sheep to you guessed it buses then for them it's off home to...........................
Plymouth.......... Leeds .................. Dublin ............... Belfast ................London .....................Cardiff ................... Brighton ....................Donegal .................... York ............... Oslo ................. \the list just goes on and on and on

hotdel1 said:
forevercity said:
hhmmm, either let the rags take snide digs or wait in traffic hor 60-90 mins? HHMMM let me think?

This problem doesn't affect the rags @ their home games they are all moved like sheep to you guessed it buses then for them it's off home to...........................
Plymouth.......... Leeds .................. Dublin ............... Belfast ................London .....................Cardiff ................... Brighton ....................Donegal .................... York ............... Oslo ................. \the list just goes on and on and on

You missed off Japan, China, Singapore, America.... basically anywhere but manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.