Lech 1 Juventus 1

bluethai said:
Balti said:
check out the conditions in the second half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juventus wanted it called off......
http://football-highlight.com/en/uefa-cup/2010-12-01-lech-poznan-juventus.html
Nice skating skill huh!

610x.jpg

Love the ball

EalingBlue2 said:
Brilliant idea you are about to play in the snow or at least sleet so wear an all white kit, watching it afterwards it looked like there was a team in blue playing against 11 heads!
And gloves, and knees... that was about it.

Amazed watching it live that it wasn't called off. But both teams were still playing ok football in the conditions, they were happy to move it along the ground. Bizarre to watch.

We should have won it though. Juve's defense gave us at least three christmas gifts in advance, I'm amazed not one of them was capitalised. They had their chances too, fair enough, but we had more.

And the first spot is still to be decided if you don't win in Turin.

LechFan said:
We should have won it though. Juve's defense gave us at least three christmas gifts in advance, I'm amazed not one of them wasn't capitalised. They had their chances too, fair enough, but we had more.

And the first spot is still to be decided if you don't win in Turin.

juve are out and will field a second team, to be fair so will saltzburg.

good luck.

Probably so, I'm just not sure their supporters let'em give up on this game before it starts. Ours wouldn't. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.