Lech Poznan at home

scowy68

A friend of mine recently registered for a membership and tried to purchase tickets for this game.He has been told you need 60 loyalty points to attend.When he asked if he could purchase a ticket a couple of days before, he was told no,he needs the points.

Now i know we are a wealthy football club,but why will they leave empty seats,when people want to buy tickets.Can't understand this one.Can anyone shed any light on it?

not sure yet if they will open the 3rd tier, would have thought though it would go to open sale even without that.or could be they dont want polish fans along with blues just turning up and sitting together. if there was trouble it may hinder us in future european tournements. bums on seats yes but not at any cost.

As Bill says,
They are doing this to stop Polish fans, be they from Poznan or ex-pats, from buying tickets and sitting in the home ends

it was the only reason we could come up with as well.I suspected it may be down to the Polish fans.

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the match against Poznan but as I'm from Belgium I don't have the needed 60 loyalty points, if anyone can help me please let me know. It would be nice to see how Kompany is doing!

Yes it's for the home game, I'm in Manchester on October 21 so it would be nice to be able to see the game. Age group is adult (25 and 23 years old)

I've been trying to buy a ticket myself also with no luck. I don't have 60 loyalty points. I'm travelling from Australia, will be in Manc until Monday. and was allowed to buy tickets for the Arsenal game on Sunday (without any points), but was told that for security reasons 60 points was the minimum against Lech.
I can understand the logic to stop away fans infiltrating the home area, but how am I supposed to gain loyalty points if I am not allowed to attend a game ?

I know it's late, but if anyone has a spare ticket, A fellow blue from "Down under" would love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.