Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

Vienna_70 said:
minnesota blue said:
In the way that it's 1:25 pm eastern/ 10:25am pacific and the game has not kicked off.

One of the previous posters stated that kick-off was 19:00BST; 2:00pm Eastern.

But it's 18:00 BST, so your clocks obviously haven't gone back yet?

It's 18:00 GMT. British Summer Time ended last weekend. Surely you noticed!?

;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm --<br /><br />I'd imagine something like this:

-------------Given------------

Richards--Boyata--Lescott--Bridge,

---------Vieira--Zabaleta-------

---SWP------Milner-----Johnson

-----------Adebayor-----------

Hardly negative.

I suppose you see what you want to see eh?

It's a hard working midfield, add the creativity of AJ, and the Vieira - Ade link-up/understanding, i think we'll win by a couple.

However, the defence does worry me a bit, inexperienced on the right side with Micah + Boyata, and in terrible form on the left with Lescott + Bridge.

Is the Match Day Center working on the OS for anybody? That circle thing is staying half "full" and it won't load. I'm at work and hoping to at least get the audio stream.

Anybody else having any luck?

lmjones1uk said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Your words not mine.

And so it begins!

Why don't you get behind the team rather than being a doom merchant, we havnt even kicked off yet and you are poluting my eyes with your depressing gumf
Excuse me, I've already defended the team selection (twice), so unless your idea of getting behind the team is being critical, you must have me confused with another poster.

kcmcfc said:
Is the Match Day Center working on the OS for anybody? That circle thing is staying half "full" and it won't load. I'm at work and hoping to at least get the audio stream.

Anybody else having any luck?
Yes, it's working for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.